Monday at 5
Tuesday at 5
Wednesday at 5
Thursday at 4
Friday at 5
Saturday at 12 preceded by shooting clinic at 10:30
POINT GUARD UNIVERSITY – PGU
What I teach in PGU is the ESSENCE of basketball. If you haven’t been exposed to this more exalted air in the developmental years of basketball, you are behind the curve, permanently. We wouldn’t want that, would we now? Of course not. Everyone has an opportunity to better themselves which goes hand in hand with our democratic principles. It’s what the Statue of Liberty was constructed for after all.
So, with that in mind, and with the knowledge that the statue of limitations is about to run out, sign yourself up or forever hold your peace.
Two very skilled bros are coming regularly to group these days: Hunter and Seth Hickman. Hunter is in 6th grade and Seth a mere 2nd grader with skills beyond his tender years. Dad played college ball so they have the genes (although they play in the usual basketball garb.)
SUMMER CAMP 2015
Friends, Romans, Countrymen: lend me your ears. I promise to return them, dewaxed.
In a little more than TWO months, the 12th ANNUAL EDGE SUMMER CAMP commences. It is time for some BASKETBALL IMMERSION, my fine-feathered friends!
Whether you sign up for one, two, three or four sessions, you will get the BEST basketball skill instruction available.
Here is what you GET at Edge Camp:
1) An assortment of moves that you can directly apply to your games is there for the taking
2) Drills that will increase your competence on handling pressure are a mainstay
3) A plethora, nay, a cornucopia of scrimmaging and 1v1 that are guaranteed to further your offensive production
4) Shooting every day–practice makes perfect and with the area’s best shooting coach (me) to assist you, odds are you will become a potent threat to MAKE BUCKETS!
5) The BEST COACHING-TRAINING staff bar none in the Rocky Mountain region. All my coaches have been through the Edge training and are possessed of infinite wisdom along with infinite patience.
6) You will emerge, after 12-50 hours of basketball a BETTER PLAYER and I hope a BETTER HUMAN BEING.
7) Last, but certainly not least, you will have fun. More fun, in fact, than a barrel of monkeys after a gallon of Mountain Dew. Whew!
Slots are filling up. There has been a tsunami of registrations the last week. Assure your preferred spot NOW!
I have sibling discounts so the whole fam can partake from the little critters to the heirs to the fortune. Get the word out to friends, teammates and neighbors. Do them a solid and I am sure you will get one in return.
Edge Camp number twelve: where the rubber meets the road and where the baller meets his/her destiny.